5.5.4. Encoder specifications¶
Stage -> Encoder in the Application settings
This section contains information about encoder:
- Manufacturer - encoder manufacturer name.
- Part number - the catalog number.
- Max. operating frequency - the maximum operating frequency.
- Supply voltage - acceptable supply voltage range.
- Max. current consumption - the maximum current consumption.
- Pulses per revolution - pulses per single motor shaft revolution.
- Output - differential or single-ended output.
- Output type - electric output type (push-pull or open drain).
- Index channel - indicates if additional index channel is present.
- Revolution sensor - indicates if revolution sensor is present.
- Rev.sensor active is high - if enabled then active revolution sensor state is logical 1, else it is logical 0.