5.3.10. General purpose input-output settings¶
In the Application settings Device -> EXTIO
For detailed information, please see General purpose digital input-output (EXTIO).
IO pin is output - if the flag is checked the needle of ExtIO works in output mode, otherwise - in the input mode.
Invert - if the flag is checked the rising edge is ignored and the falling edge is active.
ExtIO mode - mode selection
If ExtIO configured for input mode the choice of controller action settings by the input pulse is active:
- Do nothing - do nothing.
- Stop on input - run Command STOP.
- Power off on input - run Command PWOF.
- Movr on input - run Command MOVR.
- Home on input - run Command HOME.
- Alarm on input - enter ALARM state.
If ExtIO configured for output mode the choice of the output state depending on the controller status is active:
- Out always off - always in inactive state.
- Out always on - always in active state.
- Out active when moving - in active state during motion.
- Out active in Alarm - in active state if the controller is in the Alarm state.
- Out active when motor is on - in active state if the motor windings are powered.
- Out active when motor is found - in active state if the motor is connected.